Photo Credit / New Generation Studios
Final interim evaluation of the Make a Move Art incubator
Final Internal Evaluation of the MAM Art Incubator is written by Lia Codrina Conțiu (Researcher UAT), Traian Penciuc (Researcher UAT).
The methodology of the Lab evaluation consisted of daily observation, informal talks with the artists, facilitators and organizers, notes, photographs and questionnaires which were applied at the end of the Lab (second and third Lab), as well at the beginning (first Lab).
In this report you can find the details about:
- Detailed evaluation of each Make a Move Lab,
- Artistic, business and soft skills – gained or enhanced during the incubator,
- Developed Collaboration Projects,
- Recommendations for future implementation of the Make a Move Art Incubator,
- Participant satisfaction
Final Internal Evaluation of the Make a Move Art Incubator
Photo credits / New Generation Studios
Final external evaluation of the Make a Move project
Make a Move Evaluation Report is written by Cristina Da Milano and Darko Lukić.
The evaluation activity was meant to analyze the Make a Move project in its initial and final phase.
The evaluation focused on the following activities:
- Implementing the art incubator model (Labs)
- Developing participants artistic and professional skills
- Identifying new cooperation opportunities/applications to sources of funding
- It also assessed the quality of activities
Read more about problems, challanges and soulutions found in the implementation and execution of the Make a Move project.
Make a Move Project External Evaluation Report
Photo credits / Dražen Šokčević